Commercial Propane Deliveries
U.S. Refueling is entirely focused on serving the needs of commercial propane users. We provide commercial propane delivery. Our commercial and industrial clients rely upon U.S. Refueling for prompt, safe, efficient propane delivery and propane tank installation services.
Propane is a highly versatile fuel, with many commercial and industrial uses. Our commercial and industrial propane services include:
Bulk Commercial Propane Delivery
U.S. Refueling designs, installs and services bulk commercial propane systems for our bulk commercial propane delivery clients. Our bulk commercial propane delivery services are used at:
- Restaurants: propane is an affordable and reliable source of fuel for restaurants;
- Dry cleaners: commercial dry cleaners and laundromats use propane in bulk;
- Apartments: use propane for heat, hot water, cooking, drying and more;
- Ports: use propane for product curing and to power equipment;
- Caterers: use propane as cooking fuel;
- Special events: require propane for heat, hot water and cooking gas;
- Roofers: use propane in torch down roofing applications;
- Campgrounds: require propane for RVs
- Railroads: use propane for track heating and other applications
- Businesses: use propane in bulk for heat, hot water and manufacturing
When you require bulk commercial propane deliveries, you need an experienced propane company that understands how to design and engineer a system that complies with NFPA 58 and applicable local codes. Our senior management team has more than 50 years of experience, and we even have been retained to train local fire departments on propane safety.
When you require bulk commercial propane, you need a company that is available 24x7x365 to ensure timely propane gas deliveries. U.S. Refueling employs a full staff of factory-trained, certified propane service technicians to maintain our bulk commercial propane systems. We will design a bulk commercial propane solution that is right for you, given your propane consumption requirements. Whether you need 33# cylinders, 100# cylinders, 420# tanks, 500 gallon tanks, 1000 gallon tanks or even large bulk 18,000 gallon or 30,000-gallon tanks, we can help. We maintain a large inventory of tanks, regulators and equipment to deliver propane for commercial and industrial clients. For more information about our bulk commercial propane solutions, contact us at 1-844-REFUELING.
Propane Dispensing Stations
Propane dispensing stations can provide a profitable income stream for retailers. We also install propane dispensing stations for businesses that require large on-site inventory of propane for forklift refueling requirements. U.S. Refueling dispensers can be found at gas stations, farm and garden centers, commercial landscapers, welding companies, building supply companies, RV parks, farmers markets, nurseries, at ports and piers and at many other locations. We offer a complete, turnkey solution where we:
- install tanks, pumps, scales and piping;
- assist in the permitting process;
- provide safety training for you and your employees
- deliver gas at competitive rates on an automatic delivery basis.
Find out how you can earn more than $100,000 by becoming an authorized U.S. Refueling propane distributor. For more information, and a FREE consultation about our propane dispensing stations, contact us at 1-844-REFUELING.
Propane for Farms
Nearly 900,000 farms in the United States use propane. Farmers depend upon clean, versatile and efficient propane to cost-effectively and responsibly run their operations both in and out of the field. U.S. Refueling’s agricultural customers use propane on the farm for:
- Weed Control
- Insect Control
- Space/Water Heating
- Frost Protection
- Waste Management
- Crop Moisture Control
- Insect Control
- Space and Water Heating
- Waste Management
- Irrigation Systems
- Electrical Generation
- Trucks and Vehicles
- Lawn Maintenance
If you own or operate a turkey farm, chicken farm, mushroom farm, corn farm or any other type of farm or ranch, we can save you money on propane and help you secure free grant money for propane powered equipment under the PERC Propane Farm Incentive Program.
Propane for Forklifts
Overview of Forklift Refueling Operations
We specialize in on-site propane forklift refueling. On-site propane refueling reduces your cost by ensuring you only pay for the propane you actually use while at the same time reducing the labor costs associated with other methods of refueling.
Key Benefits of On-site Refueling
- Ensures that you get the full 33.3 lb. cylinder capacity of fuel – increasing lift run time
- Improves on cylinder exchange programs, which typically fill below the legal 80% capacity
- Regularly scheduled deliveries means less cylinder storage needed at your facility 24×7 delivery schedule; deliveries at night ensure your forklift fleet is ready to go every morning.
Customer Service & Dispatch
- Dedicated account managers and quality control teams
- GPS Tracking – trucks are equipped with GPS for track-ability and accountability
- Uniformed, licensed, professional refueling experts (drivers)
- Company-wide commitment to customer service.
Technology, Equipment, & Safety Training
- Electronic data capture – we use a state of the art electronic data capture system;
- Remote emergency shutdown – on all of our trucks;
- New or virtually brand new lightweight aluminum forklift cylinders with full maintenance included
- Cylinder storage pens and cages to minimize risk of theft, damage or misuse;
- Forklift Cylinder safety training available at your site – provided FREE
We invite you to learn more about our forklift refueling services, or contact us for a FREE AUDIT and information about how we can reduce your propane motor fuel costs.
Propane for Temporary Heat
U.S. Refueling is a recognized industry leader in providing propane for temporary heat. Many propane companies cannot properly service temporary heat customers because in the heart of Winter, when the pressure is on, they must divert supply and/or attention to their base of permanently installed, residential, tanks. In contrast, our sole business is focused on commercial and industrial propane applications, and so our attention is entirely focused on our commercial customers. We understand contractors’ unique requirements and how to meet and exceed them. For more information about our propane temporary heat solutions we invite you to continue exploring our website or contact us for more information.